Click HERE to enroll or contact us at Libby@islandmovingco.org.
Summer 2021 Day Camps and Workshops
- Creative Movement:
- 1-week camp, ages 3-5 $180
- July 19-July 23, Monday – Friday 9:30-11:30
This camp offers young students a fun week of exploring dance through creative movement, rhythm, crafts, and imagination! A studio performance will be presented on the last day developed from themes learned in class.
- 1-week camp, ages 5-6 $185
- August 16-August 20, Monday – Friday 9:30-12:00
This course is designed to prepare children that have not yet had formal ballet training for Ballet 1 in the fall. This workshop introduces classical ballet, jazz, and folk dance. The camp will culminate in a studio performance.
- Ballet I/II:
- 1-week camp, ages 6-8 $225
- July 26-July 30, Monday – Friday 9:30-12:30
Come explore ballet, modern, jazz, folk, and choreography! Students will learn about performance hair and make-up in preparation for a performance on the last day.
- Ballet II/III:
- 1-week camp, ages 9-12 $325
- July 26-July 30 Monday – Friday 9:00 – 2:30
This camp is designed for dancers with a few years of experience to further their studies in ballet, variations, modern, and jazz. Choreography and rehearsals in the afternoon will culminate in a performance on the last day.
- Ballet IV/V Intensive:
- 2-week Camp, ages 13 + $750
- August 2-August 13 Monday – Friday 9:00am-4:00pm single week $400
This workshop is for the more serious dancer. The intensive offers ballet and pointe classes, variations, jazz, and modern. The afternoons will be spent rehearsing for a performance on the last day.
- Ballet III/IV:
- 12 Evening Classes, ages 9-13 $400
- June 15- July 22 Tuesdays & Thursdays 3:30-5:30
This 6-week course offers students in an opportunity to further their training in ballet, pointe, and variations.