KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Health & Safety Protocols
Island Moving Company has worked with health and safety and arts partners to create this intimate yet socially distanced production. Guidelines echo IMC’s ongoing health and safety protocols outlined below. Additionally, the following guidelines will be strictly enforced for all employees, dancers, vendors, and patrons during the production at WaterFire.
Tickets Required: Tickets for this performance must be purchased online in advance.
Masks Required: Face masks are required at all times by all in all areas of the venue
Limited Capacity: Current state and local guidelines, capacity is limited to 150 patrons.
Social Distancing: Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- You may be asked to take your seats early to avoid congestion.
- Remain in your seats before, during, and after the performance.
- Elevator usage will be limited to one family/group at a time.
- Patrons will be asked to remain in their seats until instructed to exit.
- IMC staff will be available to answer any questions and offer friendly reminders of our health and safety guidelines.
No Food or Drink: Throughout the entirety of the performance,
Enhanced Cleaning: WaterFire is routinely cleaned and sanitized
- High traffic areas, frequently touched surfaces, and restrooms are cleaned before and after every event.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are provided throughout our venues.
Health & Safety Screenings: A touchless temperature check will be given to all guests before entry.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or have recently been exposed, stay at home and contact our Office for information about ticket options.
- Before entering, all guests, staff, volunteers, and artists will be asked to certify that they are not experiencing symptoms and have not been exposed to COVID-19.
- Coat check will not be offered until further notice.
Follow the CDC Guidelines: Take steps to care for yourself and help protect others in your community. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. For a full listing of symptoms, visit the CDC Website.