Information regarding IMC’s production experience protocols:
Island Moving Company is pleased to be able to share the transformative power of great art & live dance performance while complying with federal & state health guidelines for the health and safety of all our artists, staff, and audiences.
We are working to provide you with the best experience possible during this global health crisis & we continue to ask for your support, patience, and kindness—and we promise the same to you!
For everyone to enjoy the best possible experience, we ask that all guests acknowledge:
· Seating for this and all IMC events is physically distanced and adheres to all CDC & RI department of health guidelines and safety protocols-including the use of face masks by all attendees.
· All patrons will be screened according to CDC & RI Department of Health guidelines before being granted entry.
· All guests in attendance will be required to wear face masks upon entry to the event and throughout the performance.
· Hand sanitizing stations and wipes will be made available.
· Groups of patrons purchasing multiple tickets may be seated together as a group—please have all your group present upon entry. Groups will be physically distanced 6 feet apart from other patrons.
For Guests attending the Out of Ruin World Premiere Red Carpet Experience
· We are pleased to have you help us celebrate this extraordinary event.
The reception commences immediately following the program under the hospitality tent and provides a variety of complimentary beverages and savory hors d’oeuvres from our partners at Blackstone Catering.
· All consumables are prepared and handled by catering staff according to CDC & RI department of health guidelines and will be offered as individually packaged items to patrons.
· Guests attending our Red-Carpet Experience Reception are asked to continue to adhere to physical distance guidelines during the reception. Stable groups known to each other may congregate as a group-but are requested to remain 6 feet from other patrons.